Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Things First


Why am I doing this?


It's a couple of things in particular. The biggest reason is that I've recently concluded that the Facebook postings are too short and it forces me to cut my posts off when I'm half done. Damn you Facebook! The other big element is that because I haven't started working on a full-time "career" job yet, I have some extra time and figured I'd keep myself busy writing down all the crazy stuff I think about all day.

What is it that you'll see and be mesmerized to read?

I'm thinking it's going to be sort of a combination of the things that I find interesting in general, namely sports, food, some political/news items, West Coast living, and pretty likely a million other things that just happen to come up. So you'll read about the upcoming Patriots game, a crazy left-wing rant I'm currently on, and why I think Chipotle is 200% overrated as compared to other Mexican joints (seriously, I cannot understand why people go there).

How often?

Hard to say, although I'll try to stay on it as best as I can. Probably at least a few times a week. Maybe more.

No comments:

Post a Comment